Shoot Schedule and rules Pix’o’city campus Pix’o’ Filmcity, Beach or other location
Schedule- I 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Schedule-II 7:00 PM to 10:0 PM 7:00 AM to 03:00 PM 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
1. All packages are on "location & set sharing" basis.
2. Make up room facilities shall be provided if available and on sharing basis only.
3. The management reserves its rights to change/alter/modify timings of shifts.
4. The management reserves its rights to allot different sets and/or locations to different customers.
5. The customers have to inform at the time of booking, to the management about the number of persons and shall have to provide ID proof/list of persons. The management reserves its rights to disallow any person /s to enter in the shoot premises.
6. The management reserves its rights to vary, alter, amend and impose new rules, regulations and policy decisions from time to time, keeping in view the rules, regulations, ordinances, notifications and statutes of the Central, State or Local Governments and such amended rules shall be binding on the customer and his/her guest as if they form part of this rules.
7. The management shall be at liberty to rescind the booking at any time by intimation in writing or by mail to the booking customer without assigning reasons therefor. The customer shall be refunded the full amount received till then without any interest and or penalty. The customer shall not be entitle to raise dispute there against Pixo city. the management shall be at liberty to terminate or prevent the guest to use any set/location at any time, if found any breach of the above terms or conditions. In such circumstances, the customer shall not be refunded any amount received till then and shall not be responsible to pay any interest and or penalty.
Rules and Regulations of Pix' O' City:
Words used in these rules and regulations, unless the context requires otherwise, shall have meanings as prescribed hereunder.
“Pix’O’City” - means the Pix’o’city studio and includes its proprietors, partners, employees and agents.
"Pix’o’city Campus" - means the estate of Pix’o’city, presently at Damka and Rajgiri village and includes such other sites, locations and places where shooting is done by the Pix’o’city.
“Customer” – any person dealing with Pix’o’city in respect of the business and services of the Pix’o’city.
“Equipment” – means and includes all movable and fixed equipment, vehicles, lights, cameras and such other materials provided by Pix’o’city or its authorised agencies.
"Guest" - means and includes all those who accompany the customer at the shoot including photographers, videographers and helping crew.
"Management" - means the management of Pix’o’city. "Person" - means and includes individual, partnership firm, LLP, Limited company or any group or body of individuals, whether incorporated or not.
“Services” – means and includes all services provided by Pix’o’city or its duly authorised agencies from time to time and availed by the customer.
“Studio” – means and included the campus of Pix’o’city and such other shooting locations.
Booking & Payment Terms:
1. Customer's booking is confirmed only on receipt of full payment of the charges for the desired package.
2. Payments are to be made in full through Pix’o’city web site payment gateway. Cash payments are accepted only at our office premises against proper discharge. Payment in cash to any outside agency or employee of Pix’o’city without formal receipt shall not be entertained by the management.
3. Bookings are not transferable.
4. The charges are exclusive of all the taxes which shall be payable over and above by the client at the rate and in the manner from time to time prescribed by law.
Rescheduling And Cancellation Policy:
1. Requests for rescheduling of booking date made by the customer may be entertained if made at least before one month of scheduled date and the same shall be subject to availability of the desired date.
2. In case of cancellation before one month of schedule date, the customer shall be refunded, within one month from date of cancellation, the booking amount after deducting therefrom such expenses as incurred by the management for the booking event. Government taxes or payment gateway charges (e-payment charges) are not refundable on cancellation of bookings.
Schedule of refund policy.
Cancellation by the customer refund before one month 100% refund after deducting Government taxes or payment gateway charges (e-payment charges).
Cancellation by the customer refund between 8 to 30 days 50% refund after deducting Government taxes or payment Cancellation by the customer refund gateway charges (e-payment charges).
Cancellation by the customer refund between 0 to 7 days no refund.
Changes in Rates / Additional Charges:
1. Unless the full payment of the package rate is made at the time of booking, the customer shall have to pay such charges as are decided by the management from time to time. The customer shall have to pay such additional taxes as may be levied from time to time.
2. The package includes charges for fixed time slot and hire charges of certain equipment and/or studio. The time schedule shall be strictly adhered to by the customer. In case the customer reports late, he/she will be allowed only the unexpired time of the schedule package. If in any case, the management is unable to provide services to the customer as per time schedule, the customer shall be allowed full time slot. The customer shall not be entitled to claim any compensation and/or refund for such delay.
3. Management reserves its rights to extend the time slot at its absolute discretion provided the customer agrees to pay such additional charges as the management quotes for such extended period. In Case the time slot is extended by the management, customer shall have to pay minimum Rs.5000/- as extra hour charge in addition to the package charge and taxes.
4. That in addition to the package rate, the customer shall have to deposit such amount, as may be decided by the management time to time, as and by way of a refundable interest free Security Deposit to be kept with the management till the completion of shooting activity. On completion of entire project and on receiving total charges by the management, the management shall refund the said deposit amount after deducting any cost of damages done by customer or its agents or cameramen, crew.
5. Any additional equipment, services of staff, change of location / studio may be permitted at the discretion of the management subject to availability and shall be charged as per the prevailing policy of the management.
1. Reporting time for customer shall be 30 minuets prior to the shift time at office premises of management in Pix’o’city campus.
2. Check out time remains same irrespective of late check-in.
3. The customer shall have to pay 100% payment and deposit amount on or before Check-in.
4. All third party payments for services ie. food, accommodation, make-up artist, stylist, equipment rentals, horse services, cab services etc. shall be paid through pre - paid cards available at the office of Pix’o’city.
5. Any additional time is chargeable at the rate as may be decided by the management from time to time.
Breakage, Loss And Damage:
1. The customer hiring the studio is responsible for all breakage, loss or damage caused to the studio or equipment by him/her or his/her guest and accompanying person (photographer, cinematographer etc.) during the usage of the studio.
2. All equipment and services are supplied by management entirely at the risk of the customer.
3. Management shall not be liable for any loss or damage to materials or props or equipment, including consequential loss and loss of profit however caused, arising out of the use or the inability to use the equipment supplied or agreed to be supplied.
4. No alterations, decorations or additions to the studio are permitted without the written consent of management.
5. Customer shall pay any costs incurred by management arising out of any breach of these conditions.
6. Customer is advise to check the equipments at the time of delivery only. Subsequent complaints shall not be entertained and damage to the equipments found at the time of return will be charged from the customer.
7. The damage to the studio, set or equipment by the customer, its guest and accompanying personnel shall be recovered from the customer on reinstatement basis with administrative charges.
8. The customers are also advised to use equipments only if they are experienced and trained for its use.
Studio And Equipment Hire Terms:
1. The Customer or his/her guest shall not
a. remove the equipment from the studio premises.
b. modify or alter or tamper with the equipment in any way.
c. use the equipment in such a manner which is not recommended by the manufacturer.
d. use the equipment if he/she is not experienced and trained for its use.
2. Equipment must be returned promptly at the end of the hire period in the original working condition. Late return will be charged extra.
3. The customer shall be entitled during the hire period to use the production office, make-up room, relaxation area and other communal areas on sharing basis which are allotted by management subject to availability and shall be charged as per the prevailing policy of the management.
4. The customer shall ensure that such areas are used respectfully and left clean and tidy after use. The customer will be liable and charged for the costs of cleaning, replacing or repairing any damage resulting from any misuse, damage or neglect of these areas.
5. All vehicles like jeep, cycles, scooters etc made available for shoot will be used only by the customer as per the directions of the management and the usage time for each vehicle per shift shall be maximum 30 minutes only. After the vehicle time is over, it must be returned to the concerned staff of the management. Additional usage time shall be charged extra as per prevailing rules.
6. Vehicles shall be provided in working condition subject to availability. Under unforeseen circumstances like technical malfunction/ fuel unavailability/ driver unavailability, management may refuse to provide vehicles for shoot. The customer shall not be entitle to claim refund/remission of the charges.
7. Any vehicles, machines (Fog/ snow/ bubble) or any other equipment like light etc. may not be available in case of breakdown/ repair/ maintenance. Management will not be responsible for unavailability of such equipment and no complaints or payment deductions shall be allowed in such circumstances.
8. Any samples, drawings, descriptive matter or advertising on Pix’o’city’s web site, and any descriptions or illustrations contained in Pix’o’city's catalogues or brochures, are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the studio(s) described in them. They shall not form part of the contract or have any contractual force.
9. Customer shall be permitted to use a single set at a time and shall not be permitted to use other set at the same time. (for ex. If the shoot of bride / groom is being done on one set, at the same time, no other shoot of the same party will be permitted on the other set.)
10. Sets for Textile related themes is exclusive for that purpose and shall not be allowed to be used by any customer under any circumstances without prior approval of the management. Pre-wedding and other Non-textile shoot customer (Photographer), may be allowed to use ‘Textile theme’ sets if available for a maximum period of one hour only and shall be charged extra as per prevailing rules of the management.
11. Customer (Photographers) for textile related shoot shall be permitted to use a single set at a time and shall not be permitted to use any other set at the same time. Textile shoot customer (Photographer), may be allowed to use other sets if available for a maximum period of one hour only and shall be charged extra as per prevailing rules of the management.
12. Rest rooms and make up room shall be available for use during shift time only. The customers shall not be permitted to check-in before shift time and shall have to check-out as per schedule. Rest rooms provided can only be used for resting purpose and not for a night halt, even if shoot ends late or starts early morning or continues at night.
1. Guest of the customer shall not be allowed at the campus, unless the Pix’o’city has given prior approval to certain number of guest on request of the customer. The customer shall be responsible for the misconduct and negligence of the accompanying guest. Make-up room and rest room shall be provided for the entire team and the same shall be is on sharing basis with other customers.
2. Maximum 3 guests are allowed free of charge with the customer. Management shall charge Rs.1000/- as entry fee from customer for additional guests if the management agrees to allow.
3. Entry at set location would be permitted only on show of paid invoice/ booking slip/ e-mail invitation.
4. The customer and his/her accompanying guest etc. shall be presumed to have entered the campus at their sole risk and shall be responsible for their life and property during their stay on the campus. The management shall not be responsible for any mishap on site.
5. The client must ensure that all persons under the age of 18 have parents’ or guardian’s permission and supervision to be at the studio, for the purposes of the photography or filming, during the period of studio hire.
6. Any parking at the campus is at the user’s own risk and Pix’o’city accepts no responsibility for theft, damage or any other loss occasioned to vehicles parked on its premises.
7. Pix’O’city reserves the right to use the data shot by photographer/ Cinematographer as a promotional tool for the location awareness and marketing in the world of web and print without any formal permission in writing from the customer or photographer and such permission shall always be presumed.
8. Pix’o’city will not be liable for all any loss, theft or damage to any personal equipment, valuables brought by the customer and his/her guest.
9. The client expressly acknowledges and agrees that the studio is a workplace, and as such there will be items that could be dangerous if misused, handled or interfered with. Whilst Pix’o’city will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure a safe environment within the studio, in case of natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances and Act of GOD, Pix’o’city reserves the rights to cancel the bookings and refund the booking amount after a time span of 1 month after the cancellation date.
10. All persons except the customer, shall be third parties and shall not be entitled to enforce the terms of the contract.
11. The customers shall have to follow security regulations of the management and shall at all times keep Pix’o’city management indemnified against all loss and sufferance.
12. Pix'o'city campus and Pix'o'city campus are smoke free zones and customer & their guests shall not be permitted to smoke. Smoking shall include the inhaling, exhaling, breathing, carrying, or possession of any lighted cigarette, cigar, pipe, other product containing any amount of tobacco, or other similar lighted product. Chewing tobacco and other similar product shall be strictly prohibited. Drinking any type of drink which contains alcohol shall be strictly prohibited. Customer or his/her guest shall not carry any product like match box, litre, petrol or any other inflammable product in Pix'o'city campus.
13. The customers and their guests are reminded that Pix'o'city campus is not a picnic spot but a business setup. All the customers are required to observe strictly the rules of management and are instructed not to bring outside food and drinks in the campus.
14. The management reserves its rights to vary, alter, amend and impose new rules, regulations and policy decisions from time to time, keeping in view the rules, regulations, ordinances, notifications and statutes of the Central, State or Local Governments and such amended rules shall be binding on the customer and his/her guest as if they form part of this rules.
15. All disputes or claims related to the booking and arising therefrom shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts at Surat only
16. Termination : Pix’o’city shall be at liberty to rescind the booking at any time by intimation in writing or by mail to the booking customer without assigning reasons therefor. The customer shall be refunded the full amount received till then without any interest and or penalty. The customer shall not be entitle to raise dispute against. Pix’o’city shall be at liberty to terminate or prevent the guest to use any set/location at any time, if found of any breach of the above terms or conditions. In such circumstances, the customer shall not be refunded any amount received till then and shall be responsible to pay any interest and or penalty.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGULATION FOR SHOOTING AT SUVALI BEACH:
1. Pix'o'city has obtained required permissions from the police department and Gram Panchayat for professional shooting at the Suvali beach. However the Suvali beach is at times dangerous and the sand is slippery and slips fast beneath the feet. Under the circumstances the Pix'o'city discourages the customers from shooting on the beach. However if the customer insists for shooting at the beach at their own risk as to life and property, Pix'o'city may provide shooting facilities only during safe time slot (day time only) only depending upon the timing of high tide / low tide. Pix'o'city does not undertake any responsibility for any accident, mishap or casualty during such shooting.
2. Customer is advised to follow all the prevailing rules and regulations of the authorities at the beach.
3. Pix'o'city does not charge special rates for shooting at the beach. The beach is a public place open to general public and at times it is not possible to shoot at the beach on account of crowd at the beach. The customer shall not be entitle to any rebate or discount on the ground that shooting could not be done on the beach for any reason beyond the control of Pix'o'city.
4. The customer shall be bound to observe all rules of Pix'o'city as are applicable
at the Pix'o'city campus.